Supria Plus provides high levels of image quality across a wide range of applications. Access the latest dose awareness, reduction and management features. And take advantage of a compact footprint, increased patient access and lower cost of ownership of Supria models.
Supria models are designed with the patient in mind. Their large aperture, long table with high weight capacity comfortably accommodates patients of all sizes up to 500 lbs.
The latest Hitachi dose reduction technologies* surpass the XR-29 Smart Dose Standard. A larger 75cm gantry aperture, wider 47.5cm table with a long 180cm scannable range result in a more positive patient experience.
- True 60 cm scan field of view
- 16 x 0.75 isotropic imaging
- Sub second rotation time: 0.44, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 secs
- Sub-millimeter slice width 0.60mm
- RapidView reconstruction
- Recon matrix up to 5122, 7682 and 10242
- True 3-D cone beam reconstruction
- Spatial resolution: 15 Lp/cm maximum at 0% MTF (axial and spiral)
- Low contrast 4mm at 0.3% measured on 20cm CATPHAN phantom