The Panorama 1.0T is a high-performance, truly open system, with an image quality equivalent to that of a 1.5 T cylindrical system. Through active shielding, the system is relatively light in weight, with a small fringe field, allowing it to be installed in an existing department without additional high siting costs. The compact dimensions of the system are accentuated by attractive modern styling.
All patients. All applications. All the time.
The Panorama 1.0T’s unique magnet system has been designed to meet three major requirements: 1.0T field strength for optimum soft tissue contrast, high-field clinical performance, and maximum patient comfort. The open design, in combination with the extensive transverse table movement, enables high-quality imaging of off- center anatomical structures.
Active shielding: The magnet contains two concentric superconducting coil sets. The inner set produces the main magnetic field, while the outer set reduces the fringe field outside the magnet to the minimum.
High homogeneity: Passive shimming ensures high magnetic field homogeneity with excellent gradient linearity, providing excellent image quality over large volumes with a 45 cm FOV.
- Integrated body coil: An integrated body coil produces very high- quality images, often without the use of surface coils. As a result, set up is extremely fast, and multistation whole-body imaging can be
performed without the need to change coils.
- Standard RF coils: Panorama 1.0T RF coils have built-in preamplifiers in all receiver coils, while the Panorama 1.0T Synergy and SENSETM coils have built-in pre-amplifiers in all coil elements.
The advantages include:
– Optimum SNR
– No RF coil matching required prior to scan
– Fixed tuning for all rigid coils
– Fast, fully automatic tuning for all flexible coils.
– Built-in decoupling circuitry enabling several coils to be connected at the same time.
– Dedicated preset procedures are included in the software.
- RF receive coil connectors are integrated in the FastTrak patient support.A 4-channel SENSE Head coil is delivered with the system, and a full range of optional SENSE compatible coils is available.