For applications such as diagnostics, treatment and monitoring of musculoskeletal diseases, and disorders, image guided injections or drainage, and management of chronic pain patients. Tailored for diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of conventional and superficial Small Parts/ Musculoskeletal, Abdominal & Vascular Access applications.
- MSK Package
- Ready-to-scan Pack
- 12L-SC Linear Array Transducer
- Docking Station
- Limited assessment of carotid artery and peripheral vascular structures.
- Standard biopsy guide for fine needle aspirations and standard biopsy mode.
- Venue 40 with dedicated imaging parameters and annotation libraries for Small Parts/Musculoskeletal and Anesthesia applications.
- Scanning modes: B-mode, Color Doppler and Power Doppler, CrossXBeam, and SRI.
- Application for Anesthesia/Vascular Access
- Enhanced parameters for superficial and conventional Small Parts/Musculoskeletal imaging. Includes adjustment of depth and gain, Power Doppler and Color modes, auto optimization of image, onboard annotation library, plus free typing capability.