Introducing the star performer in MRI for extremities, the world has been waiting for.
Now more than ever, patient comfort, quality, exam times, workflows and overcoming economic challenges are fundamental requirements in today’s healthcare scenario. The O-scan therefore represents a perfect response to these issues.
The O-scan, is a new and Outstanding MRI for extremities that is characterized by the FIVE Ps which are cornerstones for effective MRI, proving that Esaote is well tuned into current customer requirements.
A PERFECT SYNERGY
O-scan, Technology That Works For You
O-scan boasts the following system features and capabilities:
- Maintenance-free, open permanent magnet
- 0.31 Tesla field strength
- Ergonomic design to maximize patient comfort (no claustrophobia)
- Complete set of dedicated Dual Phasesd Array coils
- No RF shielding cage required
- All imaging sequences used in MSK settings
- Full set of pre-defined sequences and protocols
- User defined sequences and customized examination protocols
- Multi planar scout
- Extensive image viewing, analysis and report tools
- Remote service capability
- eXP Technology package (optional) for faster and better MR imaging
- O-scan comes with comprehensive network, archiving and documentation features to work either as a stand-alone system or as part of an integrated environment. It offers an integrated DVD archive and retrieve software package, printer capability and a patient CD package. O-scan is also DICOM compliant with connectivity and teleradiology solutions.For latest updates and/or any further information not included in this section, please contact connectivity(at)esaote.comDICOM CONFORMANCE STATEMENTS – DCS
IHE INTEGRATION STATEMENTS
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. For further details, please contact us.
provides faster overall system response thanks to a number of sophisticated MRI software techniques and a high-power workstation.
By combining sophisticated acquisition and reconstruction methods such as SpeedUp and TR reduction (Patent pending), eXP will substantially improve the MRI examination by reducing scan times and improving image quality.
O-scan takes account of the need for higher through- puts in Radiological settings and Orthopedic practices. It can easily work alongside whole body scanners in Radiology departments, freeing-up the time for major clinical cases therefore allowing you to improve your work flow and provide an optimal patient experience. In orthopaedic centers it can give direct access to MRI without having to make another appointment, saving both time
and costs for the patient and the healthcare provider.
With the O-scan, the faster track to MRI for extremities, you can BREAK TRADITIONAL BARRIERS.
A perfect synergy
The unique features of O-scan can be appreciated by users as well as patients, a perfect synergy for in-patient and out-patient services.
• Powerful, compact permanent magnet • Advanced coil design
• High image quality
• Low power consumption
• Low running costs
• Light weight
• Integrated RF shielding
• Large opening
• Open MRI exam
• Maximum patient comfort
For more clinical images: click here