Medical Outfitters is looking for: motivated, creative, solutions-based Field Service Engineers, specialized in RF/ XRAY and Ultrasound!
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a trained RF/ XRAY/Ultrasound Service Engineer for the Miami Area. Qualified individuals must have at 3-10 years of experience in servicing CT/MRI systems in a hospital environment.
If you are in an organization where you have more to give and want to achieve big results, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, apply online by filling the form in the right!
Essential Job Functions
- Troubleshooting highend medical imaging RF/ XRAY/Ultrasound systems and equipment
- Investigate and repair issues with medical imaging applications, electrical components, computer hardware, and software, mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Provide support for software issues associated with RF/ XRAY/Ultrasound modalities
- Support end-users by conducting training programs and providing software support
- Provide support for system relocations, installations and de-installations, including ramp down, reinstallation, ramp up and calibration
- Provide exceptional interaction with radiologists, technicians and physicians to keep them aware of new and existing imaging solutions, manufacturer safety alerts and updates
- Provide medical imaging equipment technical support via web and telephone
- Perform imaging system inspections, system preventative maintenance, calibrations and quality assurance checks utilizing ISO 13485 and industry standards