Amazing Performance - Beyond your expectationS
Comfort and Productivity with Design
- Full digital wave-beam imaging system 21.5-inch high definition LED monitor with wide viewing angle
- 13.3-inch touch screen
- Control panel with extendable illuminated keyboard. Height-adjustable and rotatable
- 5 transducer sockets
- Additional endocavity probe holder and gel warmer
- A comprehensive selection of probes: HD Linear, Convex, Single Crystal Convex, Micro-convex, Endocavity, HD Phased Array, Intraoperative, TEE, Bi-plane, Volumetric and Endocavity 4D
- Premium application technology: μ-scan speckle reduction, compound imaging, TDI, stress echo, C-XIasto elastography and contrast imaging
- Cardio-vascular Premium PLUS Kit: TDI / Color M / ECG / Steer M / Color 3D
- OB / GYN Premium PLUS Kit: Multi Slice View / Oblique View / 3D Rendering (S-Live, S-Depth) / MagiCut / SmartCut / 3D µscan / Auto Face / 3D Measurement / Pelvic Floor Ultrasound
- ECG functionality
- Full patient database and image management solutions: DICOM 3.0, AVI/JPG, USB2.0, HDD, DVD, PDF report
- Interface for optional foot switch
- Optional gel warmer
- Optional Built-in battery for 3 h scan time
- Built-in case for thermal printer
- Full flexible 6″ double-castors with brakes for easy transportation
Improve your confidence
Single crystal: better penetration, higher resolution, greater sensitivity. Extremely clear image performance with unique imaging, optimized technology from SonoScape.
Ease of use
New platform leads to an efficient workflow and provides excellent human-machine interaction. It allows us to quickly respond to the needs of customers as well as user defined settings.
Fits your needs
SonoScape P20 provides various imaging software to fit different applications such as general medicine, radiology, OB/GYN, etc. SonoScape P20 is intended for general practitioners and internists with a high standard of care.
SonoScape P20 is configured with a new imaging engine, which can significantly optimize image performance, especially for 3D/4D imaging with speed and convenience. S-Live provides 4D imaging with intelligent rendering, leading to a vivid fetus image. Advanced 4D inversion technology can assist doctors in analyzing anechoic anatomic structures by clearly visualizing the details of desired regions of an unborn child, looking for abnormalities, which can provide more information than conventional ultrasound systems could normally obtain.
Single Crystal Probes
SonoScape P20 is compatible to a wide band single crystal probe for abdominal and cardiac scanning, which can greatly improves signal to noise ratio, and acquires stunning images with better resolution and richer imaging detail. Compared with a conventional transducer, a single crystal probe has significantly improved acoustic energy conversion capacity, which means the probe has better performance as well as longer working life.
Superior Slim Design
The design of P20 took operational use into consideration, creating a comfortable diagnosing environment. Ergonomic design, excellent man-machine interaction and rapid response, combined with a slim design makes P20 as an intelligent scanning assistant for you, bringing improved efficiency and helping to prevent fatigue from multiple examinations.