Carestream DRX Evolution Plus
See X-ray Imaging in a Dramatic New Light
Request a QUOTE!
Better systems, better service, and better healthcare are at your reach.
Since its introduction, our flagship DRX-Evolution Plus has set a benchmark for X-ray room imaging performance. Today, it still offers modular design to fit your individual space, workflow and budget. But now, the Evolution Plus’s latest features make it more powerful and more dependable than ever.
- Pristine image quality supports accurate diagnoses.
- Choice of fully motorized or manual operation.
- Future-friendly, modular design to grow with your needs.
The Right Detector for Every Facility
Carestream offers a broad selection of DR detectors. It includes wireless, shareable, fixed, and now glass-free models to meet your demands based on exam type, detector size, dosage level and budget.
You always want the best diagnostic images possible at the lowest dose achievable, especially when the patient is a child. That’s why Carestream developed our pediatric X-ray solutions.
- Removable grids
- Low-absorption exam tabletops
- Filter wheels in the tube head to provide additional X-ray filtration
- Pediatric Solutions Brochure (PDF)
The Evolution’s Latest Features
At Carestream, imaging innovation is not a goal – it’s an ongoing process. We’ve continually added features to keep the Evolution Plus on the leading edge, including:
- An Updated Look: Includes LED lighting for enhanced functionality and aesthetics.
- Flexibility: An extended tube-column range accommodates sites with high ceilings.
- Greater Capacity: Optional table accommodates patients up to 705 lbs (320 kg)
These units are to be sold installed as turn-key projects.
- Advanced pediatric capabilities include specialized software and a table that adjusts low enough for small children and an extended tube column to reach feet an ankles easily
- Tube touch-screen – allowing users to change techniques and view images from the tube
- Choose a one-, two- or three detector option to perform many types of imaging exams, including tabletop and long-length imagingUnique wallstand Bucky-angulation feature facilitates easier positioning
High-Performance Table Options
- Choose our standard table for patients up to 600 lbs. (272 kg) or high-weight capacity model for patients up to 705 lbs. (320 kg.)
- Both tables feature a four-way floating top for easier patient positioning
- Table movement is initiated through double-tap foot pedals for enhanced safety
Choice of Overhead Tubes
- Our Motorized Overhead Tube offers preprogrammed tube and Bucky positions, generator and collimator settings to maximize efficiency
- Motorized OTC also features auto-positioning and auto-centering to accelerate table or wall stand procedures
- Carestream’s Non-Motorized Overhead Tube monitors exams accurately and at a glance with color LCD’s, self-righting display of techniques key data including SID and more
- Simple collimator controls are positioned for easy adjustment
Convenient System Control
- The Evolution Plus features an operator console flexible user interface, with touch screen control, customized to match clinical workflow
- Console supports Automated Procedure Recognition (APR) as well as workflow protocols such as DxIOD, IHE Scheduled Workflow, IHE Consistent Presentation of Images and IHE Dose Reporting
- Optional Auto Long-Length Imaging allows capture of vertebral and long-bone images with automatic alignment — capturing and stitching the images for speed and efficiency
- Transbay Option allows a non-motorized overhead tube and the DRX Detector, paired with 3longitudinal rails, to provide rapid imaging in facilities with multiple trauma-bay configurations
- Our Dual Energy Technology switches between high and low energy exposures, using a patented differentiation filtration to capture two image is succession — a soft tissue only image and a bone only image
- Digital Tomosynthesis Software acquires a series of images from different angles that are analyzed to provide depth information and separate structures — allowing detection of subtle features difficult to visualize in traditional 2D radiographs