Del Medical U-Arm System
Request a QUOTE!
Better systems, better service, and better healthcare are at your reach.
Del Medical UArm Systems are designed for use in hospital emergency rooms, orthopaedic and all general radiographic applications. The UArm maintains constant alignment between the x-ray tube and image receptor, regardless of tilt position or image receptor angle. The extraordinary flexibility of this system makes it ideal for all radiographic procedures including sitting, erect and recumbent positions.
Key benefits of the Del Medical UArm Series include:
- Detector-side control panel for operator convenience
- Standard touch buttons located on the X-Ray tube cover
- The intelligent, anti-collision system consists of two laser beams, a pressure sensor, and a bumper detector, making patient positioning quick, easy and safe
- Dual speed motorized movement for: SID adjustment, arm elevating movement and rotation of the arm
- Vertical travel: 47.8″ (1.215mm)
- Rotation angle: 150° (90° +/- 30°)
- Line voltage: 230; 240VAC (single phase)
- PPG: Power consumption: 2,5 kVa
- STD: Power consumption:1,5 kVa