Esaote G-scan Brio MRI
A Turning Point In MR Imaging
Request a QUOTE!
Better systems, better service, and better healthcare are at your reach.
The G-scan Brio is a revolutionary MRI approach for all musculoskeletal applications, which allows you to increase your diagnostic accuracy and confidence. The open and tilting design is the new and innovative way of doing MRI in which the position of the patient becomes an integral part of the outcome of the examination.
These units are to be sold installed as turn-key projects.
The Tilting MRI: The Key To Confidence
- G-scan Brio: Adds Weight To Your Diagnosis
G-scan Brio offers a revolutionary MRI approach that increases diagnostic accuracy and confidence for musculoskeletal applications. With experience gained from first generation G-scan systems, Esaote developed G-scan Brio, a completely renewed Weight-Bearing MRI system featuring a new look, new ergonomics and new acquisition techniques.
- More Detail, Better Accuracy, Greater Confidence
Esaote’s new G-scan Brio is a tomographic MRI system that allows the study of all joints as well as the spine, either in a clinostatic (supine) or orthostatic (weight-bearing) position because both the magnet and patient can rotate from 0 to 90 degrees. Thanks to G-scan Brio’s innovative design patients can be scanned in a weight bearing position to facilitate MSK diagnosis for those pathologies that are subject to change due to body posture and position, like lower back pain.
- G-scan Brio Reveals What Supine MRI Misses
Many symptoms and pathologies occur or are emphasized when patients are in a weight-bearing position.
Conventional MRI may not demonstrate the pathology related to these symptoms, but G-scan Brio gives you a new point of view so you can accurately diagnose MSK pathologies affected by weight-bearing position.
G-scan Brio is specifically designed for all musculoskeletal applications. The open and tilting design is a new and innovative way of doing MRI in which the position of the patient becomes an integral part of the outcome of the examination. G-scan Brio provides great patient comfort and features Esaote’s the latest imaging performance and sequences.
Dedicated To Musculoskeletal Imaging
The G-scan Brio boasts advanced features and capabilities such as:
- Impressive image quality
- Open permanent magnet
- Rotating gantry
- Weight-Bearing: patient’s position becomes an integral part of the examination’s outcome
- Optimized, ergonomic patient bed for easy positioning and excellent comfort during exams
- Additional diagnostic capabilities: since the force of gravity generates bio-mechanical changes in anatomy, MR imaging in a natural, stand-up position allows you to attain important additional information compared to traditional MRI
- Complete set of sequences including turbo sequences, steady state acquisition, and X-Bone. G-scan Brio comes with a large set of specialized sequences suitable for all MSK imaging requirements
- User defined sequences and customized examination protocols
- Multi Planar Scout
- Remote Service capability
- eXP Technology: for faster and better MR Imaging
Smooth And Simple Positioning
The excellent ergonomics and unique features of G-scan Brio bring benefits for operators as well as patienst:
- Easy patient positioning with optimized patient bed
- Easy bed extraction by operator
- Real-time MR Images. Using a fast acquisition sequence, the touch screen display on the gantry will show the MR image in real-time to assure fast and accurate positioning.
- High level of patient comfort during exams
The Right Coil For The Best Exam Performance
G-scan Brio includes a complete set of receiving coils specially designed for MSK imaging, which guarantees very high sensitivity and patient comfort.
- Complete set of dedicated coils
- Ample choice of dedicated MSK coils, a total of 10 different coils targeting all anatomical districts
Intuitive User Interface
The user interface is very simple and user-friendly, routine exams can be performed by just a few mouse clicks. Expert users can personalize all scanning parameters and custom sequences can be stored and integrated in the normal menu structure for subsequent use.
- Intuitive user interface: easy to use Windows® based user interface
- A complete software package: supplied with an extensive range of tools to process, display and analyze images
G-scan Brio: Connected To MSK Needs
- Full DICOM Connectivity And Sophisticated Storage Functionality, Including Dicom Worklist.
- Remote Service Capability.
Windows® interface: Because it’s based on Windows® G-scan brio is easy to learn and use. With a user interface and protocols are custom designed custom design for spine and extremities MRI, exam are fast and simple to perform.
Connectivity: G-scan Brio comes with a comprehensive network, archiving and documentation features to work either as a stand-alone system or as part of an integrated environment. It offers an integrated DVD archive and retrieve software package, printer capability and a patient CD package. G-scan brio is also DICOM compliant with connectivity and teleradiology solutions.
Remote operations: All Esaote MRI systems come with remote service capability. Many system parameters and components can be checked using the specially developed remote software, so Esaote’s application specialists can check image quality and assist local operators to set exam parameters. In case service is required, reduced reaction and repair times help you remain productive.
DICOM Conformance Statements – DCS
IHE Integration Statements
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries.
provides faster overall system response thanks to a number of sophisticated MRI software techniques and a high-power workstation.
By combining sophisticated acquisition and reconstruction methods such as SpeedUp and TR reduction (Patent pending), eXP will substantially improve the MRI examination by reducing scan times and improving image quality.
O-scan takes account of the need for higher through- puts in Radiological settings and Orthopedic practices. It can easily work alongside whole body scanners in Radiology departments, freeing-up the time for major clinical cases therefore allowing you to improve your work flow and provide an optimal patient experience. In orthopaedic centers it can give direct access to MRI without having to make another appointment, saving both time and costs for the patient and the healthcare provider.
With the O-scan, the faster track to MRI for extremities, you can BREAK TRADITIONAL BARRIERS.
G-scan Brio Economics
All Esaote MRI systems are cost-effective because they offer optimized MSK performance at a much more competitive cost than standard whole body MRI systems. G-scan Brio is not only a unique clinical and diagnostic system, it is also easy to site and very economical to operate.
G-scan Brio’s low break-even point is in line with the economic constraints of today’s healthcare environment and make it an optimal investment for a private clinic or hospital.
- Green MRI, Esaote’s MRI Systems use a fraction of the power employed by traditional MRIs saving you thousands of $/Euro per year
- Low Power Consumption: only 2.8 VA during acquisition, only 0,4kW on stand-by
- Cost Effective: low break-even point