Fujifilm FDR Visionary Suite
Experience meets innovation
Request a QUOTE!
Better systems, better service, and better healthcare are at your reach.
FDR Visionary Suite is the innovative digital radiography environment designed to improve the experience for both the technologist and the patient. Featuring automated positioning and optional, fully-automated advanced applications.
FDR Visionary Suite provides impressive speed and repeatability for faster workflow. Fujifilm’s proprietary Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology captures images with high sharpness and DQE with lightning-fast preview and cycle times.
Designed to speed workflow
FDR Visionary Suite offers a variety of features and automated functions that boost x-ray room productivity and efficiency:
- SpeedLink™ automatically presets preferred, dose-saving techniques: collimation field size and more, to the exam menu selected at the FDX Console
- Auto-positioning automatically moves the x-ray tube and corresponding detector to the required position for the exam (tube and detector can also be positioned manually)
- Auto-collimation automatically adjusts field size based on Source to Image Distance (SID) and exam type selected at the workstation
- Automatic x-ray tube tracking to manual movements of the table and upright detector
- 2-second image preview, 9-second cycle times
Ergonomic design is easy on technologists and patients
- Lightweight ceiling suspension and tube head system for smooth and easy movement to any position, angle or height
- Tilting upright stand (-20 to 90°) with motorized elevation
- Large area tabletop and stroke with motorized elevation is easy to position and accommodates up to 649 lbs.
These units are to be sold installed as turn-key projects.
Cesium detectors provide sharp images with lower dose
Fujifilm’s CsI detectors take the inherently sharp imaging capabilities of CsI to the next level with Fujifilm’s patented ISS, which helps to produce higher DQE and MTF at lower doses by limiting the scatter of data within the detector capture circuitry. In typical detectors, the image is read near the base of the crystals, where they flare and are fused to adjoining crystals. With Fujifilm’s ISS, readout electronics are positioned at the top points of the crystals to further sharpen data collected, capturing where signals are strongest and less diffused, and yielding sharper images at lower doses.
Detector compatibility – the FDR Visionary Suite is scalable for use with FDR D-EVO Advanced detectors, which allow complete advanced applications compatibility including Dual Energy Subtraction, Digital Tomosynthesis and Long Length Imaging. For system configuration with Long Length Imaging, the system can be integrated with standard FDR D-EVO or FDR D-EVO II detectors.
Dynamic Visualization™ for exceptional images
FDR Visionary Suite incorporates the robust FDX Console, driven by Fujifilm’s exceptional Dynamic Visualization. Dynamic Visualization image processing automatically recognizes the region of interest and applies the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field, dynamically extending visibility, contrast, and window and leveling capabilities for more confident diagnosis. Additional advanced functions include:
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by grids
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow
Automated Long Length Stitching
Fast, easy, synchronized detector and tube movements capture multiple rapid exposures for one long length image.
- Full length image capture in as little as 20 seconds
- Length: up to 63” at upright and 47” supine on table
Fujifilm innovations bring these images to even higher diagnostic visibility with:
- Motion correction: recognizes and compensates for minor patient movement between exposures
- Gradation processing: adjusts for changes in density and contrast to display a seamless transition from one image to the next
Dual Energy Subtraction (option)
FDR Visionary Suite uses Dual Energy Subtraction (DES), an advanced radiographic technology that removes anatomical structures of high and low x-ray absorption, such as soft tissue or bone, which along with other underlying and/or overlying structures can obscure suspected pathology.
The DES process captures two images at different x-ray energy levels, then subjects them to ‘subtraction processing’ to produce three resulting images: traditional, bone only, and soft tissue only views. DES enhances differentiation between bone and soft tissue structures to help better visualize suspect areas.
Fujifilm’s innovative approach to dual energy subtraction further enhances diagnostic visibility with three advanced processing algorithms:
- Multi-Stage Registration, or MSR, which intelligently corrects and compensates for patient motion, such as: breathing and heart beat artifacts which are typically characteristic of dual energy subtraction
- Patient Thickness Compensation, which recognizes high density anatomy to optimize and clarify over- or under-penetrated areas of the entire image
- Advanced Noise Reduction, which selectively suppresses noise at multiple frequency levels without losing sharpness
Fujifilm FDR Visionary Suite’s DES delivers enhanced diagnostic detail, making it an innovative new standard of care for routine chest exams in today’s changing healthcare environment, as well as offering an effective follow-up tool to help rule out the need for other, more dose-intensive and higher cost exams such as CT.
Digital Tomosynthesis (option)
FDR Visionary Suite’s 3D enhanced imaging technology, digital tomosynthesis, is an advanced radiography application that produces multiple tomographic slices from a single sweep of the x-ray tube. Through reconstruction of the cross section areas of interest, digital tomosynthesis provides radiologists added dimension of image “depth,” removing overlying structures that may otherwise obscure pathology. Tomosynthesis can be effective for a variety of clinical tasks, including chest and orthopedic imaging. Images can be displayed on a PACS workstation in a cine mode or frame-by-frame.
Fujifilm’s intelligent post-processing features the ability to reconstruct images at different slice thicknesses, allowing additional diagnostic visibility from the original data acquired, without re-exposing the patient.