Fujifilm Lisendo 880 Ultrasound
Premium 2D and 3D Cardiovascular Ultrasound
Request a QUOTE!
Better systems, better service, and better healthcare are at your reach.
Recognized for our outstanding image quality & Doppler performance, outstanding system reliability and advanced transducer technology, Fujifilm Healthcare remains the standard in the field of ultrasound. Fujifilm Healthcare’s commitment and dedication to cardiology allows us to offer a wide range of consoles and specifically designed transducers to meet the needs of every cardiologist.
The LISENDO 880 is redefining the vision for cardiovascular ultrasound.
Our advanced HemoDynamic Analytics (HDA) technologies provide a unique and comprehensive evaluation for your patient’s cardiovascular health:
- Vector Flow Mapping (VFM) demonstrates flow dynamics in the heart and vessels in a whole new way.
- LV eFLOW is a non-invasive imaging feature that lets you see the endocardial border in the left ventricle with higher sensitivity and resolution than ever before.
- Dual Gate Doppler displays two separate sample gates allowing measurements from two different locations, during the same cardiac cycle.
- 2DTT Provides precise quantification of strain and strain rate to visualize, quantify and analyze regional and global myocardial mechanics using 2D speckle tracking.
- Eyeball EF calculates a Biplane EF from automatic traces on both apical 2 and 4 chamber images.
- eTracking provides multiple parameters necessary for early-stage detection of atherosclerosis.
- Wave Intensity is a new hemodynamic index that provides information about the dynamic behavior of the heart and the vascular system and their interactions.
PREMIUM 3D IMAGING
The LISENDO 880 offers Bi-Plane Imaging, 3D Zoom, Active 3D, and Wide Angle 3D live imaging to provide a comprehensive set of data for your 3D and 4D Cardiac Evaluation and Analysis…
FUJIFILM HEALTHCARE’S CARDIOLOGY SYSTEMS PROVIDE:
- Extraordinary high-resolution digital imaging with single crystal transducers
- Speckle reduction and edge enhancement technologies providing clearly defined images
- Broadband harmonics offering significantly enhanced sensitivity and axial resolution
- Natural Ergonomics design for reduction of muscle loading while scanning
LISENDO 880 PURE IMAGE TECHNOLOGY
The advanced architecture of the LISENDO 880 offers state of the art probe technology for 2D and 3D imaging, a high performance OLED display, premium image optimization parameters such as eFocus and Pure Symphonic Architecture to capture the subtlest of changes and produce exceptional “sound”.
- Advanced Probe Technology – The LISENDO 880 introduces new probe technology to provide improved balance between penetration and resolution. The new S121 offers single crystal probe technology.
- High Performance Display (OLED) – The new OLED display on the LISENDO 880 displays a higher signal to noise ratio and a higher gradient gray scale than with conventional LED displays, providing exceptional resolution.
- Premium Image Optimization Parameters – Parameters like eFocus, NNR, ANR, and HiRez provide detailed optimization control to reduce noise, increase the signal to noise ratio, and improve resolution.
- Pure Symphonic Architecture – We developed high performance image processing engine that provides a variable beamformer and an active backend to deliver state-of-the-art image processing.
The LISENDO 880 was designed to provide maximum scanning comfort, along with state-of-the-art technology to help you complete your exams more easily. The systems flexible positioning, including an adjustable panel height and a four point articulating arm, support comfortable operation while the operation panel enables ergonomic function adjustment as a part of our intuitive user interface. Our Smart Cardiac Measurements provide automated analysis to enhance examination efficiency.
The LISENDO 880 delivers seamless workflow users expect in a premium ultrasound system.
The importance of ergonomically designed ultrasound systems cannot be understated. The LISENDO 880 continues our commitment to design systems to minimize repetitive stress while maximizing flexibility across your hospital.
AUTOMATED ANATOMICAL AND STRUCTURAL INTELLIGENT MEASUREMENTS
Auto LV, LA, and RA Volumes and FAC
Left Ventricular, Left Atrium and Right Atrium volumes the Fractional Area Change in the Right Ventricle are automatically measured
LA diameter in systole and Aortic diameter in Diastole are detected and measured automaticall
Automated Teichholz ejection fraction is measured in 2D or M-Mode.
Automated detection of End Diastolic & End Systolic frames based on the R wave
Move through your study protocol efficiently with automated progressions of modes, measurements, and annotations.