Fujifilm Oasis 1.2 MRI
The highest field strength open MRI
Request a QUOTE!
Better systems, better service, and better healthcare are at your reach.
Oasis 1.2T MRI system sets a high standard for patient-centric care. A unique achievement in high-performance imaging, the Oasis truly open architecture features advanced magnet design, Zenith RF Technology and robust clinical capabilities to achieve high throughput diagnostic performance.
With an unobstructed viewing angle and the industry’s most accommodating patient table, no other MRI system enables you to capture and retain as broad of a patient demographic as Oasis. Even the most challenging patients can be handled with confidence, without compromising on safety, performance, or efficiency.
Offering unmatched patient comfort, rapid workflow, the latest clinical capabilities, and a 99% uptime guarantee, Oasis 1.2T completes your MRI portfolio ensuring all patient referrals can be handled with the best diagnostic results available.
These units are to be sold installed as turn-key projects.
- 1.2T Fujifilm Open Superconducting Magnet
- Gradient System – 33mT/m and 100T/m/s
- ZenithTM RF System and Coils
- Patient-Centric Management System
- VertexTM II Computer System
- OriginTM MR Operating System
- Pulse Sequence and Acquisition Techniques
- Equipment Installation and Operational Details
- Oasis vertical field MRI with Zenith RF Technology places the transverse plane of precession in the coronal plane of the patient. This enables a coil element placed in the axial plane to totally enclose the anatomy detecting more of the available signal compared to surface coils in a horizontal field. The result – maximum signal capture even from the center of the patient with high uniformity.
Zenith benefits include:
- Greater SNR efficiency
- Higher sensitivity at the center of the coil
- not just the surface
- Higher signal uniformity
Only Oasis delivers the full spectrum of whole body imaging capabilities in an open MRI platform. The patient centric design in combination with our leadership in imaging techniques such as fat suppression, non-contrast MRA, and motion compensation capabilities ensure diagnostic confidence and a pleasant patient experience.
The Oasis vertical field magnet is 5th generation Fujifilm technology providing 1.2T with an open architecture. The magnet features high uniformity complemented by High Order Active Shimming Technology (HOAST) applied per patient.
- 1.2 Tesla Fujifilm vertical field superconducting
- 45 x 45 x 45 cm FOV
- Guaranteed Homogeneity
- 0.3ppm @35cm DSV (Vrms)
- Active magnetic shielding
- Helium cryogen
- Refill: Up to two years
The Zenith RF receiver system provides the SNR advantage of vertical field magnet technology used in concert with solenoid RF coils. Virtually all of Oasis’ coils support RAPID™ parallel imaging for maximum clinical flexibility and image quality.
- Zenith 18kW RF Transmit
- Digital Receiver
- 8 independent channels
- 2 coil connection points
- T/R body coil
- Zenith RF coils and dedicated anatomy coils
The standard Oasis gradients deliver the capability for rapid acquisition of high-resolution images. The high peak strength and fast slew rate allow the user to select short TE times, small FOV, thin slices and high matrices.
- Peak amplitude: 33 mT/m
- Peak slew rate: 100 T/m/s
- Active shielding
- Water cooling
- Gradient noise reduction
- Softsound™ sequences
- Sound dampening
The Oasis design attributes make it accommodating to existing facilities and easily planned into new construction.
- 5 gauss line
- Axial 4.0 m (13′ 1″)
- Radial 3.3 m (10′ 9″)
- Scan room size
- 23’ 8” x 16’ 6” (Typical)