Philips Achieva 1.5T MRI
Brighten the way ahead
Request a QUOTE!
Better systems, better service, and better healthcare are at your reach.
The Achieva 1.5T helps you to do more in every way Faster exams, a wide application range and enhanced work ow are just some of the results. Exceptional quality in challenging applications, across all patients. A smart investment by any measure. The Achieva 1.5T provides high patient friendliness, functionality and versatility. This high eld MR scanner is fully customizable to your working style and situation.
These units are to be sold installed as turn-key projects.
- Drive clinical performance with excellent magnet homogeneity, Achieva gradients and Examcards
- Enhanced patient experience with Spacious design, SofTone and (optional) ComforTone
- Ensured economic value wtih scalable platform for now and in the future
- 8, 16, or 32 channels to suit your needs
- Compact Siting for an economical installation: Our Compact Siting approach, which enables installation in an average of under 10 days, helps you get your MR system in operation quickly and economically.
- Refurbishment process provides like-new condition: Factory refurbished systems can be custom configured with the latest compatible software upgrades. To maintain the high standards set by Philips and meet your stringent performance requirements, all Diamond Select systems undergo a thorough refurbishment process.
- FreeWave for fast scanning: With modular 32-channel architecture, FreeWave is designed to handle the large data streams of high-resolution imaging (with matrices up to 2k x 2k), 4D-TRAK, k-t BLAST and other acceleration methods deliver fast scanning.
SENSE the gold standard in parallel imaging: SENSE can be combined with virtually every scan method for clinical benefits such as reduced scan times, higher temporal resolution and enhanced spatial resolution.
- Scalable platform for a high return on investment: The scalable design of the Achieva platform means that only software upgrades and minimal hardware changes are all you need to scale up your clinical capabilities, providing an economical path to keep your system up to date.
- Choose your gradients for optimum performance: The system is available with Pulsar gradient (amplitude 33 mT/m, slew rate 80 mT/m/ms), Nova gradient (33/160), and Nova Dual gradient (33/160 or 66/80).
- Length: 5.15 ft (1.57m)
- Weight: 6393 lbs (2900 kg)
- Fringe Field Footprint: 3.8m x 2.4m – compact for maximum sitting flexibility
- Helium Consumption: as low as 0.03 I/hr – typical – allows for extended refill times
- Wide patient opening: 110cm (43in.) flare
- Patient bore diameter: 60cm (23.6 in., length 60cm
- Patient Comfort: Supports patients weighing up to 250kg (550 lbs) comfortably