Philips Brilliance 16 CT
Brighten the way ahead
Request a QUOTE!
Better systems, better service, and better healthcare are at your reach.
The Philips Brilliance is a 16-Slice, complete CT scanner designed for a variety of imaging applications. With the Brilliance Extended Workspace, clinicians can use a dedicated PC to work independently of the scanner for enhanced workflow. This high-performance system is ideally suited for routine CT studies, CTA, and advanced motion-sensitive applications, such as CT colonography and pulmonary studies.
These units are to be sold installed as turn-key projects.
- Complete CT scanner ideal for routine CT studies, CTA, and advanced motion sensitive applications including CT colonography and pulmonary studies.
- Automated tools help clinicians to set up patients and manage scans.
- Fast reconstruction from the Brilliance CT helps clinicians maximize their time.
- Maximize dose efficiency with a wide range of features.
- Rate Responsive technology for advanced cardiac imaging, including calcium scoring, as well as retrospective and prospective gating.
- MRC X-ray tube provides heat capacity for longer scan times, enabling thin-slice imaging.
- Spiral Auto Start monitors contrast injections, allowing clinicians to initiate and stop scans without having to leave the scan room.
- DoseWise helps to ensure optimal dose efficiency helps to protect patients without compromising image quality.
- Fast scan times of 0.4 seconds with reconstruction rates of up to 20 ips.
- Full gantry rotation with temporal resolution as low as 53 msec.
- Brilliance Extended Workspace brings advanced clinical applications to a dedicated PC, allowing staff to work independently of the scanner.
- Optional — Brilliance Workspace Portal allows clinicians to remotely manage large data sets from a laptop or home computer.